Do you panic each time you present to an audience? Do you find it difficult to engage your audience? Do you worry you won’t remember all your points? Is your voice and tone not exciting?
Join Bonnie Gross, President of Speech Science International for this highly interactive session designed to help you face your fears of public speaking.
- How to overcome fear of public speaking
- How to capture and hold the attention of your audience
- How to eliminate negative speech habits such as “um”, “up” tone, cluttering etc.
- How to express your ideas powerfully
- How to improve your voice projection
- How to use notes and PowerPoint effectively
Time: 9 am to 12 noon (networking lunch immediately following to 1:30 pm)
The Centre for Health & Safety Innovation, 5110 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Training Room 1.
Make cheque payable to the United Way of Peel Region, and mail to Peel Leadership Centre, 90 Burnhamthorpe Street West, Suite 408 PO Box 58 Mississauga, ON L5B 3C3
About the Facilitator:
Bonnie Gross is currently the President of SPEECHSCIENCE INTERNATIONAL – a company devoted to helping individuals become dynamic, influential speakers and communicators, through training, in voice enhancement, fearless public speaking, leadership speaking skills, VOCAL EQ. and accent reduction. With a dual career in both Speech Pathology and Radio and Television Arts, Bonnie is able to transform individuals into dynamic, persuasive, exciting speakers.